Many times patients want to have their breasts revised with an implant exchange. Most of these women opt for breast implant exchange because they want to change the type of implant, modify the cup size, or correct problems resulting from a complication of a previous breast augmentation. Some reasons women might seek this kind of procedure are the following:
- You want to change your implant/breast size.
- Your breast implants have shifted in position.
- You have tightening of the scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture)
- Your saline breast implants have deflated, or an X-ray or MRI suggests your silicone
Implant has a shell leak.
- Your breast tissue has changed as a result of skin stretching or weight loss/gain.
Patients who undergo a surgical procedure of this nature have many anxieties and challenges. These must be managed with a great deal of sensitivity. Dr. Cortés just does that. He can understand the patients’ needs and the emotional turmoil they go through when they opt for such a surgery. Dr. Cortés is an expert in breast revision and tailors each procedure to the individual patient’s anatomy and needs.
For further details and information, you can visit https://www.wonderbreastlift.com